New Weekly Tradition: Juicy Links Friday!!I thought I'd be original and start doing a post every Friday that includes some of my most favorite links that I discover throughout the week. Lisa Barone does Weekend Coffee Links, GreenerGreenGrass does Fill in the Blank Friday, and Jordan Kasteler suggests putting together a "Directory" of some kind as one of many ways to boost your SEO. So obviously it's a catchy thing to do on one's blog. And since I do trifle in the world of SEO from time to time, and this is, after all, Sprinkler Juice, I thought Juicy Links was an appropriate title for my new weekly tradition.
Mostly Winter Related Landscaping Links
- Yard Care Workout - Want to know how many calories you [can] burn doing yard work? This short post combines two of my favorite things: Landscaping and Fitness.
- How to Protect Your Landscaping During the Snow Season - Learn how to keep your yard safe this winter.
- Shelter Plants from Winter's Worst - Some pretty cool ideas on how you can cover up your plants so that they stay cozy and warm all winter long.
- December Lawn Maintenance - Winter tips to keep your winter lawn healthy! Don't forget to test your soil!
Great Garden and Landscaping Blogs
- Jason's Landscaping Blog - Jason owns Distinctive Landscaping and does a good job at pushing out regular posts. Awesome information on mulching after Fall.
- High Altitude Gardening - Kate lives way up in Park City, Utah! She has an awesome garden, too!
- The Sketch Book and Shovel - Came across this blog yesterday. Nicky and the team at Garden Improvements are entertaining and shovel out interesting content.