So here are some of the best gardening items, with them gardening will not only be simple but also enjoyable.
1. ForkThis is your soil’s best friend. They help lifting and diving perennials, loosening compacted soil, and turning compost piles. They are different than the pitchfork; since they have comparatively short wooden handle, with a “D” or “T” handle.
2. Spade and shovelIt is design for purpose of removing and digging earth. They are great for scooping out mulch or moving piles of dirt around.
3. Watering CanIt will helpful to water the plants regularly. Also, with its spray attachment you can easily remove dirt from the leaves. If you want to spray chemicals then dissolve them in water spray with the watering can.
4. GlovesGloves are a must to protect your hand from scrapes, scratches and getting dirt under your fingernails. They will save you from getting bitten by bugs in soil. Some plantations have thorns, like raspberries, strawberries and cactus; wear gloves and be safe.
5. Rubber bootsEvery gardener should have a separate pair of rubber boots to work in the garden. This will save your house from getting bugs and soil in your house.
6. Garden scissorsKeep a handy pair of scissor in the tool shed. You will need them to trim the overgrowing vines, dried leaves or harvesting lettuce like vegetables.
7. BucketIts a handy multipurpose tool to collect all the weeds from the garden and take it compost. You can also collect all the dirt and rocks and carry them out of your gardener. Read The Imortance of a Garden Bucket.
8. RakeIt is helpful in removing weeds, leveling the soil, or even picking up dog poop. You can also collect all the dried fallen leaves and grass.
9. HoseA long rubber garden hose will help you all to water all places in garden. Plastic hoses, especially less expensive ones, tend to be brittle and can be difficult to work with. Look for one with brass couplings rather than plastic; these are much more durable. A watering wand is really helpful in gentle spraying of water on seeds, saplings or small herb plants.
10. Pruning shearsPruning shears are kind of scissors to prune hard branches of trees and shrubs. So it will help you in gentle shaping of some shrubs or remove spent foliage.
Yogesh Mankani is a businessman, blogger and run his own home electronics showroom in Amsterdam where he sells energy saving led tubes, solar panels and eco-friendly gadgets.